Bear Grylls Ultimate Fixed Blade Knife
The Bear Grylls Ultimate Fixed Blade Knife is the pinnacle of Bear's signature line. The full tang, drop-point blade blade is made from high carbon stainless steel. The rubber handle is texturised and is equally tough and unmistakably Bear-inspired. The knife comes housed in a nylon and hard rubber military-grade sheath, integrated with a diamond-coated knife sharpener, emergency whistle, fire starter and survival guide.
According to the manufacturer (Gerber), The Bear Grylls Ultimate Fixed Blade Knife was the world's best selling outdoor knife in 2011
Ultimate Knife Features:
- ½ Serrated High Carbon Stainless Steel Drop Point Blade - Ideal for edge retention and cutting rope
- Ergonomic Textured Rubber Grip - Maximizes comfort and reduces slippage
- Stainless Steel Pommel - At base of handle for hammering
- Emergency Whistle - Integrated into lanyard cord
- Fire Starter - Ferrocerium rod locks into sheath, striker notch incorporated into back of knife blade
- Nylon Sheath - Lightweight, military-grade, mildew resistant
- Land to air rescue instructions
- Diamond Sharpener - Integrated into sheath for on-the-go sharpening
- Bear's 'Priorities of Survival' - Pocket guide contains Bear’s survival essentials
- Open length: 10.0'
- Blade Length: 4.8'
- Weight: (with sheath): 14.7oz.
- Weight (no sheath): 11.2oz.