Benjamin - Benjamin Marauder PCP - Wood - BP2264W
Benjamin Marauder PCP - Wood
The new Marauder goes lightweight with a new, all-weather, synthetic stock. Featuring an ambidextrous raised comb, it's well-balanced for carrying in the field. This powerful PCP air rifle offers all the features needed for pest hunting small to medium sized game. The choked and internally shrouded barrel provides both precision and ultra-hushed operation, producing the most accurate and quietest rifle in its class. The two-stage, adjustable, match-grade trigger system helps to make every shot smooth and steady, while the innovative 8-round magazine allows for fast follow-up shots. With the built-in pressure gauge and quick-disconnect Foster fittings, this gun is quick and easy to fill so you can refill and return to shooting sooner.
- All-weather synthetic stock designed and balanced with field carry in mind. Features an adjustable comb for a custom fit.
- Moved the trigger rearward where, when combined with the redesigned stock, provides a more comfortable hand position.
- Reversible bolt* - First built for the Marauder Pistol, it's now been adapted to the rifle. The "mouse hole" / bolt stud protrusion has also been eliminated for a cleaner look and to keep the action debris-free.
- Simplified the breech design for assembly, service and to provide a more stable platform for larger scopes.
- A 30% increase in shot count (.22 & .177).
- Factory installed de-pinger changes the sharp "ping" to a dull thud resulting in a less-perceived noise level.
*No instructions are included for reversing the bolt. Please contact a Crosman Service Center for assistance.
- Multi-Shot, Bolt Action, PCP Hunting Air Rifle
- Adjustable, two-stage, match-grade trigger
- Auto-indexing magazine delivers fast follow up shots:
10-round magazine for .177 caliber
10-round magazine for .22 caliber
- Rifled, shrouded barrel
- 11.5 foot pounds of energy (fpe)
- Dovetail mounting rail
- Sling mounts
NOTICE: UK Gun Delivery & Collection
Due to UK law. The sale of a gun needs to be completed in person. If you have a gun in your shopping cart, when you checkout you will have two delivery options.
'Collect at Store' - Pickup your order from our store free of charge.
'Deliver to RFD' - Posted to your local Registered Firearms Dealer (RFD) for £35.00.
This fee is based on RFD fee being £25.00. If you chosen RFD charges more, you maybe required to pay the difference when you collect your gun.
This includes RFD Transfer Fee. We pay this on your behalf.