Berg - Berg Buddy John Deere - berg buddy john deere
Berg Buddy John Deere
Built strong enough that you can help on the farm! Introduce children to the legendary John Deere quality with this officially licensed Kart built BERG-tough! Pneumatic tires keep you from slipping in the dirt, ball bearings in each wheel keep you rolling smoothly. An adjustable steering wheel and seat will keep kids riding the kart for years! Pedal forward, pedal back slightly for the coaster brake, once stopped pedal backwards to go in reverse. While coasting pedals stay static. Weighs about 40 lbs, measures 44 inches long, 26 inches wide, and 25 inches tall; 150 pound weight limit.
- Hub: BFR Hub stands for Brake, Forward and Reverse; this hub allows the driver to pedal forward, coast with the pedals remaining static, pedal back slightly to use the coaster brake to stop, once stopped pedal backwards to go in reverse!
- Wheels: Rubber air filled tube tires with an aggressive tread help to keep the kart rolling on dirt roads, grass, or virtually any packed surface. Tires should be filled to around 25 psi, never to exceed 28 psi. Sealed bearings in each of the rims allow the kart to roll effortlessly.
- Seat: This color-coordinating seat not only looks great and offers great back support, it was specifically engineered to be easily adjustable without compromising strength. The seat post easily fits into a hole and the included pin slides through the post to ensure it stays put no matter the terrain you are driving over.
- The front of this kart has a fabric hood where the John Deere tractor grill and logo are clearly visible. The John Deere name is also marked onto the frame in front of the rear tires. There is no mistaking that this kart is an authentic John Deere!
- Length45''Width26''Height25''Weight40 lb
Seen It Cheaper?
We want you to be safe in the knowledge you’ve paid a great price. Give us a call on 01384 265151 or email us with the details and we will be happy to match any like for like price.