BSA - BSA Ultra SE Multishot - Beech - Ultra SE Multishot - Beech
BSA Ultra SE Multishot - Beech
The BSA Ultra SE provides top spec' performance and unique handling qualities in a stylish, affordable package. Perfectly balanced and designed for fast target acquisition, the Ultra SE is purpose built to take your sporting shooting to an exciting new level. It's a lightweight stalker, a super-compact ratter, the ideal hide-hunting rifle and much, much more. It's the BSA Ultra SE – a genuine mini-supergun!
With up to 8 stock options available on the Ultra SE, from classic beech, MTP compatible camo and a range of new bright, youthful colours, this rifle really is the complete package.
- 10 shot .177 & .22 magazines
- 8 shot .25 magazine
- Rotor numbered
- Smoother indexing
- High impact polymer base Finger groove in back plate
- Knurled rotor for easy use
- Class leading shot count across three calibres – .177, .22 and .25
- Bolas bolt action
- New ergonomically designed ambidextrous stock
- New lightweight 'fast strike' hammer system gives increased efficiency
- Fully adjustable 2 stage trigger
- New integrated pressure gauge
- BSA's self-actuating magazine system
- Enhanced trigger function for total shot control
- Tactical version with new ambidextrous synthetic stock
- Flatter power curve
Seen It Cheaper?
We want you to be safe in the knowledge you’ve paid a great price. Give us a call on 01384 265151 or email us with the details and we will be happy to match any like for like price.
NOTICE: UK Gun Delivery & Collection
Due to UK law. The sale of a gun needs to be completed in person. If you have a gun in your shopping cart, when you checkout you will have two delivery options.
'Collect at Store' - Pickup your order from our store free of charge.
'Deliver to RFD' - Posted to your local Registered Firearms Dealer (RFD) for £35.00.
This fee is based on RFD fee being £25.00. If you chosen RFD charges more, you maybe required to pay the difference when you collect your gun.
This includes RFD Transfer Fee. We pay this on your behalf.