Gun Scopes & Accessories
Brocock Commander XR Cerekote 480cc Hilite
To maximise handling and target acquisition, the Brocock Commander features an ergonomic drop-down pistol grip and retractable stock that allows for speedy length-of-pull adjustment, while on ‘export’ models, the butt can also be folded via a quick-release mechanism to make it even more compact, further facilitating carriage and storage.
In keeping with its tactical looks, the Brocock Commander sports a number of practical features, from its Picatinny scope and accessory rails (with a tri-plate accessory rail option), through its in-guard manual safety catch and on-the-fly power adjuster, to its fast-throw side-bolt – the latter allowing quick cycling of the 10-shot, removable rotary magazine.
A single-shot tray is supplied for more deliberate loading, however. Further hi-tech features come in the shape of a full-length barrel shroud cum reflex silencer and ported muzzle brake – all designed to maximise all the accuracy on offer from the Brocock Commander’s Lothar Walther barrel, regulated action and totally recoil-free firing cycle.
• Multiple power settings via side power adjuster
• Removable self-indexing 10 shot rotary magazine with single shot tray supplied
• Revised hammer and valve assembly
• Two-stage trigger
• Resettable safety catch
• Ambidextrous polymer or grey laminated stock
• Adjustable cheek piece and 2D adjustable butt pad (XR)
• Collapsible stock (Commander XR/Concept XR)
• Underside Picatinny rail
• Full length, built-in fully baffled moderator with adaptor for second stage silencer
• Mini shroud available (removes internal silencer)
• Available Calibres: .177/4.5mm, .22/5.5mm and .25/6.35mm (FAC only)
• Power: Model/territory dependent – from 12ft/lb to 55t/lb (16-75J)
• Overall Length: From 820mm (32in) – model dependent
• Barrel length options: 432mm (17in) or Magnum 600mm (23in)
• Typical weights: 400cc - 3.1kg (6.8lbs); 500cc – 3kg (7.3lbs); 480cc carbon-fibre HiLite – 2.9kg (6.4 lbs)
• Dovetail width: 11.5mm with optional 20mm Picatinny (standard on Commander XR)
• Valve Type: XR – non-regulated; Sniper XR, Commander XR, Concept XR – Huma-Air Regulated
• Trigger: Two-stage, adjustable.
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: Brocock Commander XR Cerekote 480cc Hilite
- SKU: Brocock Commander XR Cerekote 480cc Hilite