Gun Scopes & Accessories
Aptly named the Sahara XR, it brings a practical sand finish to its proven semi-bullpup XR model, while still retaining all the features that have made the Sniper XR such a firm favourite. For added functionality, the new Sahara’s thumbhole polymer stock sports an adjustable cheekpiece and butt pad – while stylish molding panels adorn the grip and for-end, that also features a for-end Picatinny accessory rail. Based on the Sniper XR’s action, the Sahara also benefits from a host of technical improvements. Increased power output and one of the highest shot counts in the Brocock range.
Compact and perfectly balanced, the Sahara is very pointable when in the shoulder, with handling further aided by a diminutive frame that measures just 820mm from butt to threaded muzzle. It tips the scales at a mere 3.3kg.
- Ergonomic sidelever operation in semi-bullpup format
- Ambidextrous, sand coloured polymer stock with adjustable cheekpiece and 2D adjustable butt pad
- Top Picatinny rail for precision scope mounting and quick changing
- Underside Picatinny rail for bipods, torch etc.
- Huma-Air regulator with pressure indicator
- Multiple power settings via side power adjuster
- Models available from 12 to 55 ft/lbs (75J)
- New, removable self-indexing 10/13-shot* self-indexing rotary magazine with flip-open loading gate (*dependent on calibre)
- Single-shot tray supplied
- Upgraded hammer and valve assembly
- Two-stage adjustable trigger
- Resettable safety catch
- reduced length integral sound moderator with adaptor for second stage silencer
|Shots per charger
|Shots per charge at max power
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: Brocock Sahara XR