Gun Scopes & Accessories
Brocock Ranger XR has been designed to give a full 12 ftlb for UK legal rifles and can deliver up to 20 ft-lbs for export models, still delivering 30 target grade shots from its tiny air tube. Multiple power and tuning adjusters have been included to give the owner options to set the rifle up for their needs. A three-position power adjuster is fitted, and for export, a hammer dwell adjuster with the hammer spring can be accessed and adjusted when the stock is folded. The Huma regulator can also be adjusted by the more advanced customer. Either 11/12 mm or Picatinny scope rail can be supplied as well as the two side and standard bottom rails for bipod and accessory mounting.
The Brocock Ranger XR has an adjustable trigger for clean shot release, a .22 cal 11 shot quick-load magazine (13 shot in .177) and a single-shot tray are also included. AR compatible buffer tube and folding stock mount are also part of the Rangers list of features.
Ranger XR Features include:
- Ergonomic sidelever operation
- Ambidextrous stock with adjustable, folding butt
- Underside Picatinny accessory rails for bipods, torch etc.
- Huma-Air regulator
- Multiple power settings via side power adjuster
- Removable self-indexing magazine
- Single-shot tray
- Two-stage adjustable trigger
- Resettable safety catch
- Silencer Adaptor for optional 0dB silencer
- Optional Picatinny and side rail for scopes and accessories
Brocock Ranger XR is shown fitted with accessories from the Brocock and MTC Optics range
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: Brocock Ranger XR