Daystate Pulsar Forest Laminate FAC is an advancement beyond any other seen before. Built on a decade of Daystates success with Electronic firing systems, the Pulsar has an all new system allowing faster firing, as well as being more compact and stronger than before.
The electronics are powered by 3 x AA batteries instead of a dedicated battery pack, allowing many more shots compared to the previous batteries.The stock has been expertly designed for maximum comfort and ergonomics, but with no compromise of accuracy.
The side lever action allows for faster reloading, as well as the cheek piece and side lever being completely reversible for right and left handed shooters.As well as the side lever action, the rifle has no Power Switch, instead it is powered up by cocking the side lever, or switching off the safety, then it is ready to fire in less than 2 seconds. It then powers down after a set time limit.This model features the stunning Forest Laminate Stock, and it is also available in Walnut, Grey Laminate, and Ballistic Nylon.
- Overall Length: 760mm (30 ins)
- Barrel Length: 430 mm (17 ins)
- Cylinder Capacity: 300 cc
- Weight (unscoped): 3.4 – 3.8 kg (7.5 – 8.3 lbs) depending on stock type and battery type
- Available Calibres: 0.177 (4.5 mm), 0.22 (5.5 mm) .25 (6.35)
- Loading: Via sidelever (electronically cocked and fired)
- Magazine: 10-Shot rotary, removable (from left or right). Also supplied with magnetic single-shot loading tray
- Fill Pressure: Up to 230 BAR (3,335 psi)
- Power / Shots Per Charge: 0.177 220 shots at 12 ft/lbs, 110 Shots at 18 ft/lbs
- Stock: Discontinued
- Model: Daystate Pulsar Forest Laminate FAC
- SKU: Daystate Pulsar Forest Laminate FAC