Gun Scopes & Accessories
Daystate Pulsar Synthetic is a technological feat of air gun engineering, and features an electronic firing system which is more accurate and consistent than ever before.
The sidelever action cocks and loads the rifle for each shot, and once cocked the shot is released through the super light electronic trigger. The Pulsar does not used a standard hammer and valve system though, it uses a super consistent electric solenoid which reads the pressure within the air cylinder, and strikes the valve the exact amount to deliver stunning consistency between shots. This also improves efficiency meaning that you get a lot more shots than the comparable mechanical model.
The Barrel is produced by Lothar Walther and ensures the best in accuracy at all times, and the stock is made by Minelli in Italy. The stock is surprisingly ergonomic and easy to handle, and with the weaver rail underneath the barrel, mounting accessories such as bipods and lamps is a breeze.
The Pulsar also contains a built in laser which activates when the rifle is cocked and the safety is disabled to assist in target acquisition.
- Magazine Capacity - 10 shot rotary or single shot via tray
- Fill Pressure - 230 BAR
- Shots per fill - 220 shots
- Maximum Power - 12 ft/lbs | 16J
- Trigger - Electronic
- Stock - Synthetic
- Overall Length - 760mm (30 inches)
- Barrel Length - 430 mm (17 inches)
- Weight - 3.4 - 3.8kg (7.7 - 8.3 lbs)
- Firing system - GCU electronic
- Loading - Sidelever/electronic
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: Daystate Pulsar Synthetic