Brocock XR 480cc Hilite from DAI Leisure
Brocock XR 480cc Hilite
Brocock XR 480cc Hilite
• Multiple power settings via side power adjuster
• Removable self-indexing 10 shot rotary magazine with single shot tray supplied
• Revised hammer and valve assembly
• Two-stage trigger
• Resettable safety catch
• Ambidextrous polymer or grey laminated stock
• Adjustable cheek piece and 2D adjustable butt pad (XR)
• Collapsible stock (Commander XR/Concept XR)
• Underside Picatinny rail
• Full length, built-in fully baffled moderator with adaptor for second stage silencer
• Mini shroud available (removes internal silencer)
• Available Calibres: .177/4.5mm, .22/5.5mm and .25/6.35mm (FAC only)
• Power: Model/territory dependent – from 12ft/lb to 55t/lb (16-75J)
• Overall Length: From 820mm (32in) – model dependent
• Barrel length options: 432mm (17in) or Magnum 600mm (23in)
• Typical weights: 400cc - 3.1kg (6.8lbs); 500cc – 3kg (7.3lbs); 480cc carbon-fibre HiLite – 2.9kg (6.4 lbs)
• Dovetail width: 11.5mm with optional 20mm Picatinny (standard on Commander XR)
• Valve Type: XR – non-regulated; Sniper XR, Commander XR, Concept XR – Huma-Air Regulated
• Trigger: Two-stage, adjustable.
Quick, Simple, Fast Finance.
To apply for finance, simply add products to your basket over the value of £280. On the checkout page choose 'Apply For Finance' as you payment method. You will be transferred to the secure Omni Capital website, check the value of your order & select your deposit amount and finance terms then simply fill in the online finance application form. It only takes a few minutes to fill in and will give you an instant decision. You can sign the form digitally with no need to wait for paperwork to be sent out to you. Applications that are approved and have had the deposit paid by 1pm on a normal weekday will usually be despatched that day.
NOTICE: UK Gun Delivery & Collection
At DAI Leisure, we now offer a UK gun delivery service. With gun deliveries to your door on all guns across England and Wales and mail order deliveries on all other items.
Unfortunately, at the moment we cannot deliver directly in Scotland although we can transfer any gun to your local Registered Firearms Dealer (RFD).
As an Registered Firearms Dealer ourselves, we can deliver air rifles and air pistols direct to your door.
If you have any questions regarding our Gun Delivery Service, please do not hesitate to give us a call on 01384 265 151
'Collect at Store' - Pickup your order from our store free of charge.
'Deliver to RFD' - Posted to your local Registered Firearms Dealer (RFD) for £35.00.
This fee is based on RFD fee being £25.00. If you chosen RFD charges more, you maybe required to pay the difference when you collect your gun.
This includes RFD Transfer Fee. We pay this on your behalf.