Daystate Renegade PCP Black Rifle FAC
The latest release by Daystate, a brand leader in PCP air rifles, is the Renegade a new design of bullpup rifle for the modern shooter. Although similar in design to the Pulsar, the Renegade houses a completely new mechanical firing system inside its synthetic stock that eliminates the problem bullpup rifles have traditionally had, an ineffective and unresponsive trigger.
The synthetic stock of the Renegade is finished in green and is made from a nylon synthetic material which is wonderfully strong and light for added manoeuvrability and easier aiming. The stock is fitted with a fully adjustable rubber butt pad which ensures a snug shouldering position and to minimise the fatiguing effect of recoil, keeping you on target for longer.
- Overall length : 780 mm (30 ins)
- Cylinder Capacity : 300cc
- Weight : 3.5kg (7.8 lbs)
- Calibre : .22
- Shot Count: 220
- Maximum Power: 12 ft/lbs | 16J
- Loading : Via reversible Sidelever
- Magazine : 10 shot rotary or single shot via tray
- Trigger : Hybrid electronic/mechanical